This case takes place in Illinois and involves single use detergent pods. The pods in question are brightly colored and packaged in a way that resembles an edible item. Additionally, The liquid in the pods is under so much pressure that when bitten it is almost impossible for a child not to swallow the toxic contents. Instructions on the packaging recommend consuming fluids post ingestion, however, children who have consumed the pods developed a host of complications as a result of following these instructions. The warning label regarding accidental ingestion customers to drink water after accidental ingestion. The label does not warn customers that ingestion by a child is an emergency which could easily be fatal. Moreover, this instruction is particularly dangerous because drinking water will only exacerbate the ingestion of the chemicals, thereby worsening the injuries sustained.