This highly-qualified expert has over 35 years of experience in water-related environmental issues, including water technologies, water quality, drinking water issues such as lead, PFAS and other contaminants, and testing and regulatory acceptance. He earned his BS in zoology as well as his MS in water resources science from The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He is active in his field as a member of NSF International, the American Water Works Association, and the Model Aquatic Health Code and an author of multiple publications and presentations in his field. Formerly, he served as a research assistant at The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, as a senior scientist at the Environmental Research Group Inc., and as a research scientist and technical manager at NSF International. Currently, this expert is the president and a senior technical officer at a water and environmental issue and policy consultancy in Michigan.
- Location: MI
- BS, Zoology, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- MS, Water Resources Science, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Member, NSF International
- Member, American Water Works Association
- Member, Model Aquatic Health Code
- Former, Research Assistant, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Former, Senior Scientist, Environmental Research Group Inc.
- Former, Research Scientist, NSF International
- Former, Technical Manager, NSF International
- Current, President & Senior Technical Officer, a water and environmental issue and policy consultancy