This highly qualified expert has 30+ years experience in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine. He is board certified in Pulmonary Diseases, Critical Care and Internal Medicine. He received his MD at St. Mary's Hospital Medical School in London and continued his medical training within the United States at Mount Sinai Hospital and Columbia University (Department of Medicine). He has served a claims adviser and expert witness both for defense and plaintiff in local and national cases regarding Medical Malpractice, Product Liability and Workers Compensation. He has 50+ publications and conducted extensive research in acute and chronic lung diseases. He has been awarded NY Times Magazine Super Doctors in 2013 and New York Magazine Best Doctors in NY three times and Castle Connolly Top Doctors N.Y. for 13 consecutive years. He is currently Professor of Medicine and Director of Respiratory Care for one of the top hospitals in the New York City area.
- Location: NY
- MD, Imperial College London, St. Mary's Hospital Medical School
- Internship, Wayne State University
- Residency, SUNY at Stony Brook
- Fellowship, Mount Sinai Hospital
- Research Fellow, Columbia University
- Certification, American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- Certification, American Board of Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Diseases
- Certification, American Board of Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
- Publication, 50+ publications
- Award, NY Times Magazine "Super Doctors"
- Award, New York Magazine "Best Doctors in NY"
- Castle Connolly Top Doctors
- Award, Alpha-1 Foundation Designated Alpha-1 Expert
- Current, Professor of Medicine, Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
- Current - Medical Director Respiratory Care, Hospital in NYC area