This qualified expert has over 30 years of experience in law enforcement. His expertise includes strong organizational management and extensive knowledge of public safety administrative policies and operational procedures. He previously worked for the Michigan State Police in various positions including major and regions commander of the field services bureau. At the Field Service Bureau, he was responsible for managing quality control and operational direction of all Michigan state police law enforcement services in Michigan's 83 counties. His most recent position was chief of police for the city of Lowell where he performed employee performance reviews, investigated alleged employee misconduct, and violations of personnel rules.
- Location: MI
- Former, Lieutenant and Task Force Commander, Michigan State Police
- Former, Inspector and Assistant District Commander, Michigan State Police
- Former, Captain and District Commander, Michigan State Police
- Former, Major and Regions Commander, Field Services Bureau, Michigan State Police
- Former; Chief of Police, Michigan Police Department