This highly qualified expert has extensive experience in the field of law enforcement. He earned his ALB in government and environmental science and his ALM in government from Harvard University. He subsequently earned his JD from Gonzaga University. Prior to this, he graduated from the police staff and command school at Northwestern University. This expert actively participates in professional development and holds numerous certifications. Most notably, he is certified in firearm instruction, advanced search and seizure, and pursuit policy instruction. He is active in his field as a member of the International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association and has given multiple law enforcement-related lectures. He has formerly served as the executive director of the Nevada State Law Enforcement Officers' Association, sergeant of the Nevada Department of Public Safety, and officer IV of the Elko Police Department. Currently, he serves as the owner of a law enforcement training company in Washington and an adjunct professor for a college in Nevada.
- Location: WA
- ALB, Government and Environmental Science, Harvard University
- ALM, Government, Harvard University
- JD, Gonzaga University
- Certified, Public Manager
- Certified, Supervisor P.O.S.T.
- Certified, Firearms Instructor
- Certified, Advanced Search & Seizure
- Certified, Pursuit Policy Instructor
- Member, International Law Enforcement Educators & Trainers Association
- Former, Executive Director, Nevada State Law Enforcement Officers' Association
- Former, Sergeant, Nevada Department of Public Safety
- Former, Officer IV, Elko Police Department
- Current, Adjunct Professor, a college in NV
- Current, Owner, a law enforcement training company in WA