This highly qualified expert earned his MD from the prestigious Harvard Medical School, he went on to complete a residency in Pediatrics and Neurology at Boston Children's Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital respectively. He completed a fellowship in Vascular Neurology at UCSF and post graduate studies in Cognitive Neuropsychology at Harvard University. He is board certified in Neurology. This expert has published over 10 peer-reviewed articles and has contributed to 8 book chapters. He is currently an Assistant Professor of Neurology at a major university in California.
- Location: CA
- BA, Harvard College, psychology and biology (summa cum laude)
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Pediatrics, Boston Children's Hospital
- Residency, Neurology, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, vascular neurology, University of California, San Francisco
- Fellowship, Cognitive Neuropsychology, Harvard University
- Board Certification, Neurology, with special qualifications in child neurology
- Member, Child Neurology Society
- Member, American Academy of Neurology
- Member, Society for Neuroscience
- Publications, 10+ peer-reviewed articles, 8 book chapters
- Former, Guest Editor, Journal of Neurolinguistics
- Current, Assistant Professor, Neurology, major university.