This highly-qualified workplace safety and accident investigation expert has over 30 years of experience in her field as a certified health safety official and certified OSHA approved trainer. She earned her AAS in occupational safety and health from Texas State Technical College and a BS in occupational safety and health from Southwest University. Formerly, she has held positions as vice president of safety and industrial hygiene training for the American Institute of Hazardous Materials Management, the manager of safety, environmental, and industrial hygiene for Fairchild Aircraft Company, a division safety manager for Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc., and the United States director of health, safety, and environment for Exel, Inc. She currently is an independent private injury and accident reconstruction consultant in Texas.
- Location: TX
- AAS, Occupational Safety & Health, Texas State Technical College
- BS, Occupational Safety & Health, Southwest University
- Certified, Safety Health Official
- Certified, OSHA Approved Trainer
- Former, Safety Coordinator & Office Manager, Boggs Electric
- Former, Safety Coordinator & Office Manager, A&S Electric
- Former, Instructor, Occupational Safety & Health, San Antonio College
- Former, Vice President, Safety & Industrial Hygiene Training, IHMM
- Former, Manager, Safety, Environmental & Industrial Hygiene, Fairchild Aircraft Co.
- Former, Division Manager, Safety, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.
- Former, U.S. Director, Health, Safety & Environmental, Exel, Inc
- Current, Consultant, a private injury and accident investigation consultancy in TX