This nursing expert has over 10 years of professional experience in his field. His expertise includes chemotherapy, telemetry and medical/surgical nursing. He received his AS in nursing from Golden West College and his BS in nursing from the University of Phoenix. He holds numerous professional certifications including advanced cardiac life support, pediatric advanced life support, and he is a certified EKG technician. This expert is a member of various professional organizations, including The American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants and the American Association of Critical-Nurses. Formerly, this expert has held roles as an EMT at Golden State Ambulance Co., as an emergency medical assistant in the neonatal ICU unit at Good Samaritan Hospital, and as a clinical nursing instructor and staff nurse in the telemetry and chemotherapy units at Antelope Valley Hospital. Currently, this expert is a medical/surgical nurse at a top hospital in California.
- Location: CA
- AS, Nursing, Golden West College
- BS, Nursing, University of Phoenix
- Certified, Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Certified, Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Certified, EKG Technician
- Certified, Chemotherapy
- Member, The American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants
- Member, American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Member, National Student Nurses' Association
- Former, EMT, Golden State Ambulance Co.
- Former, Emergency Medical Assistant, Neonatal ICU, Good Samaritan Hospital
- Former, Clinical Nursing Instructor, Antelope Valley College
- Former, Staff Nurse, Telemetry/Chemotherapy Unit, Antelope Valley Hospital
- Current, Medical/Surgical Nurse, a top hospital in California