This highly qualified Neuropsychologist earned his PhD from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He went on to complete an Internship at West Virginia University Department of Behavioral Medicine and Psychiatry and a fellowship in Clinical Neuropsychology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. This expert is a Fellow of the National Academy of Neuropsychology (NAN), and a member of the Board of Governors of the International Neuropsychological Society (INS). He has published over 125 mostly peer-reviewed papers relating primarily to multiple sclerosis and sports-related concussion. He is a full tenured professor of Psychology at a major university where he served as the Director of Clinical Training from 2010 to 2016. He has also been the Editor in Chief of the a major neuropsychology publication from 2014 to the present. He is the sole author of an edited book about neuropsychology published by Oxford University Press, and is also the sole author of an edited book to be published in 2017 by the American Psychological Association about neuropsychology and concussions. He has over 20 years of experience conducting and supervising clinical neuropsychological evaluations in forensic and non-forensic contexts.
- Location: PA
- BS, Psychology, Michigan State University
- PhD, Clinical Psychology, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Internship, West Virginia University Department of Behavioral Medicine and Psychiatry
- Fellowship, Clinical Neuropsychology, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Member & Fellow, National Academy of Neuropsychology (NAN)
- Member, International Neuropsychological Society (INS)
- Board Member of the INS, 2014 to present
- Over 125 Publications, mostly in peer review journals
- Sole author of an edited book about neuropsychology published by Oxford University Press
- Sole author of an edited book to be published in 2017 by the American Psychological Association about neuropsychology and concussions.
- Director of Clinical Training for major university's Psychology Department, 2010 to 2016.
- Editor in Chief of major neuropsychology publication, 2014 to present
- Former Chair, National Academy of Neuropsychology Awards Committee
- Former, Assistant Director of Graduate Training, Penn State University
- Current, Professor at major university - graduate level Clinical Assessment, Neuropsychological Assessment & Assessment Practicum at R1 Universities for over 20 years.