This expert has 18+ years of experience in the supportive housing and managed care fields. Currently, he serves as the executive director of an organization that combats homelessness in northern New Jersey; this line of works brings him into continuous contact with clients suffering from mental illness, substance abuse issues.
- Location: NJ
- BA: Florida Atlantic University
- MAS: Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Former, Facility Manager, a 21-bed managed care residence, Florida
- Former, Residential Manager, a supportive housing facility, NY
- Former, Residential Director, Alliance Against Homelessness, NJ
- Current, Executive Director, a supportive housing agency for homeless, disabled adults and families.