This expert completed his PhD in Neuropharmacology in the UK and completed postgraduate work at the Tennessee University Center for the Health Sciences. He is board certified in Pain Management, Psychopharmacology, Substance Abuse and Disability Analysts. He is currently an Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science at a university in the southern US.
- Location: TN
- Biology, Kitson College of Science (UK)
- BSc Applied Biology, The Hatfield Polytechnic (UK)
- PhD, Neuropharmacology, University of Wales Institute of Science and Technology (UK)
- Externship, Department of Neurosurgical Studies, National Hospital for Nervous Diseases
- Postdoc, Neuropharmacology, Tennessee University Center for the Health Sciences
- Board Certified, Pain Management
- Board Certified, Psychopharmacology
- Published, 60+ scholarly articles
- Former, Research Associate and Instructor, The Welsh School of Pharmacy
- Former, Research Assistant Professor of Surgery, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Former, Research Assistant Professor of Medicine, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Former, Senior Vice President, R & D. Medical Toolworks Inc.
- Current, Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science, a University in TN