This highly qualified expert specializes in engineering and regulatory affairs for medical device commercialization. She earned a BS in mathematics from Oregon State University and a MS in Medical Device and Diagnostic Engineering from the University of Southern California. This expert currently owns and operates her own medical device company where she prepares and submits FDA regulatory services 510k applications.
- Location: California
- BS, Mathematics, Oregon State University
- MS, Medical Device and Diagnostic Engineering, University of Southern California
- Certified Quality Auditor, American Society for Quality
- Former, Sales and Account Manager, IBM Data Network
- Former, Insulin Pump Sales, Medtronic Diabetes
- Current, President, major surgical device corporation