This highly-qualified expert has over 25 years of experience in the field of marine engineering, naval architecture, and shipbuilding. He has lead teams performing analysis of stability, structure, performance, safety, and accessibility. Additionally, he works directly with shipyards throughout North America during the construction process to assess quality and schedule performance and ensure compliance with contract specifications. He earned his BS in mechanical engineering from the University of Washington and is a licensed professional engineer in naval architecture and marine engineering in two states. This expert is also a certified project management professional. He is active in his field as a member of the Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers and the American Waterways Organization. This expert currently serves as the principal in charge and technical director for a marine engineering and design firm in Washington State that he has worked with for the past 26 years.
- Location: WA
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, University of Washington
- Certified, Project Management Professional
- Licensed, Professional Engineer
- Member, Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Member, American Waterways Organization
- Current, Principal in Charge & Technical Director, a marine engineering & design firm in WA