This highly qualified nurse has extensive experience in her field. Her areas of expertise include long term care, skilled, medical-surgical, and telemetry nursing. She received her AS in nursing from Meridian Community College, her BS in nursing from the University of Alabama, and her MS in nursing from Loyola University. Formerly, she has served as an occupational health RN at Nursing Corp Inc., an RN supervisor at the Bedford Care Center of Marion, and as a medical surgical/telemetry nurse at RN Network. Currently, this expert is a training and development coordinator for a MS healthcare management corporation.
- Location: MS
- AS, Nursing, Meridian Community College
- BS, Nursing, University of Alabama
- MS, Nursing, Loyola University
- Former, Occupational Health RN, Nursing Corp Inc.
- Former, RN Supervisor, Bedford Care Center of Marion
- Former, Medical Surgical/Telemetry Nurse, RN Network
- Current, Training & Development Coordinator, a MS healthcare management corporation