This board-certified expert has been practicing law for 36 years with 24 of those years including legal malpractice. Recognized by Who's Who in American Law and by Best Lawyers in America, he is a Diplomate and Board Certified in Legal Malpractice by the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys. He currently is an attorney in his own practice, specializing in legal malpractice, in addition to authoring the New York Attorney Malpractice Blog and being an Outside Counsel Columnist for the New York Law Journal.
- Location: New York
- B.A., Alfred University
- M.A., State University of New York
- J.D., Syracuse University
- Board Certified: Legal Malpractice
- Member, Brooklyn Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Association of Trial Lawyers of New York
- Member, Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Former, Senior Assistant District Attorney, Kings County District Attorney
- Former, Attorney, Davis & Hoffman, P.C.
- Former, Attorney, Alexander, Ash
- Former, Attorney, Trolman & Glaser, P.C.
- Present, Attorney, practice specialized in legal malpractice
- Present, Author, New York Attorney Malpractice blog
- Present, Outside Counsel Columnist, New York Law Journal