This expert is an industrial designer with over 50 years of experience in the field. His expertise ranges from retail store planning and product management to exhibits and design management. He earned his BA in industrial design from Pratt Institute and is active in his field as a member of the Industrial Designers Society of America and the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society. For many years, he served in a retail safety and merchandising capacity. He has also worked with the U.S. government and various design firms as an industrial designer and design manager. This expert taught for twelve years at Pratt Institute, holding such positions as professor of industrial design and head of the design management and cultural management programs. Currently, he is a consultant for a design consultancy in New York.
- Location: NY
- BA, Industrial Design, Pratt Institute
- Member, Industrial Designers Society of America
- Member, Human Factors and Ergonomics Society
- Former, Director, Staff Design, Bristol-Myers Company
- Former, Director, Visual Merchandising, Revlon, Inc.
- Former, Vice President, PHP International, Inc.
- Former, President, Interpretive Media, Ltd.
- Former, Chief, Exhibitions Management, Pennsylvania Historical & Museum Commission
- Former, Project Director, United States Exhibition, World Expo 88, U.S. Information Agency
- Former, Deputy Commissioner General, Project Direction, U.S. Information Agency
- Former, Professor, Industrial Design, Pratt Institue
- Former, Head, Design Management, Pratt Institute
- Former, Head, Cultural Management, Pratt Institute
- Former, Acting Associate Dean, School of Art & Design, Pratt Institute
- Former, Head, Corporate Design, Bristol-Myers Company
- Former, Head, Visual Merchandising, Revlon
- Former, Chief Juror, Point of Purchase Design Awards Competition, P/O/P Times
- Current, Consultant, a design consultancy in NY