This expert has over 40 years of field experience as a plumber and HVAC contractor. He has installed, managed, and consulted for various projects. He is familiar with construction defects, claims, personal injury, costs, and product liability. He currently serves as Principal for a consulting firm dealing with plumbing, heating, HVAC, and Asbestos exposure mechanical systems.
- Location: California
- Certified: Plumbing Engineering Design
- Member, American Society of Plumbing Engineers
- Member, Westcon Consultants Association
- Member, Forensic Consultants Association
- Former, Plumbing and Fitter Apprentice, Scott Co.
- Former, Manager, Linford Air & Refrigeration Co.
- Former, Project Manager, E.H. Morrill Co.
- Former, Contractor, PM & M Electric Inc.
- Present; Principal; consulting firm for plumbing, heating, HVAC, and piping systems