This hospitality expert has extensive experience in facilities management, corporate compliance, and social responsibility. He has held numerous positions at top international hotel chains including Marriott International and The Ritz-Carlton. His positions have included leading overall maintenance of hotels and training individuals in proper maintenance and safety procedures. He has extensive experience leading teams of engineers and hotel directors in hotel operations. Currently, this expert is a hospitality consultant focusing on facilities management training and operational standards.
- Location: Virginia
- Former, Director of Engineering, Checkers Hotel
- Former, Director of Engineering, The Ritz-Carlton California
- Former, Vice President of Engineering, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
- Former, Senior VP of Engineering, International Lodging, Marriott International
- Former, VP, Facilities Management, Global Operations Services, Marriott International
- Current, Facilities Management Consulting for Hospitality and Commercial Real Estate