This qualified expert has 38 years of experience as a nurse with 20 of those years specializing in home health care. She earned both her BSN and MSN from Herbert H. Lehman College, is certified in geriatric nursing through Pace University, and is a licensed registered nurse. Formerly, she served as an adjunct professor at Herbert H. Lehman College before spending 18 years as a registered nurse with the Visiting Nurse Service of NY. She then served as a registered nurse case manager at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, registered nurse staff educator at St John's Hospital Broadway North, and as an outpatient clinical nurse supervisor at Arms Acres Inc. Currently, she serves as a home health aide educator and a home health aide staff educator at two home health care agencies in New York.
- Location: NY
- BSN, Herbert H. Lehman College
- MSN, Herbert H. Lehman College
- Certified, Geriatric Nursing
- Licensed, Registered Nurse
- Former, Adjunct Professor, Herbert H. Lehman College
- Former, Registered Nurse, Visiting Nurse Service of NY
- Former, Registered Nurse Case Manager, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Former, Registered Nurse Staff Educator, St John's Hospital North Broadway
- Former, Outpatient Clinical Nurse Supervisor, Arms Acres Inc.
- Current, Home Health Aide Educator, a home health care agency in NY
- Current, Home Health Aide Staff Educator, a home care and assisted living care agency in NY