This expert has been involved in the healthcare industry for nearly 15 years. She is a both a Licensed Community Residential Care Facilities Administrator and a Licensed Professional Counselor by the South Carolina Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation. As Social Services Director for HCR-Manor Care, she attended daily clinical meetings to monitor residents' emotional and mental health and was also responsible for maintaining Quality Assurance and completing environmental audits. As a Residence Director for Assisted Living Concepts, she led a 40-bed community residential care facility and oversaw all operations, including the management of over 30 employees.
- Location: South Carolina
- B.S., Communication and Health Administration, Ohio University
- M.Ed., Counselor Education, The Citadel
- Licensed, Community Residential Care Facilities Administrator
- Licensed, Professional Counselor
- Former, Mobile Evaluation Team Counselor, Palmetto Lowcountry Behavioral Health
- Former, Social Services Director, HCR-Manor Care
- Former, Director of Care Management, We Care Home Care
- Former, Residence Director, Assisted Living Concepts, Inc.
- Former, Director, home-care agency