This extremely qualified expert has been involved with the game of football for over 50 years. He holds a Ph.D. in Counseling and Sports Psychology from Florida State University, where he also completed a post-doctoral fellowship in Sports Psychology. He has been an active member of the American Football Coaches Association for over 40 years and completed a Governor-appointed six year term on the Board of Directors of the Florida Sports Foundation. He coached football for 15 seasons at West Chester State College, the University of Maryland, the University of Connecticut, and The Citadel, while he also served as the Athletic Director for Liberty University, a Division I university. He taught Sport Administration at Florida State University Law School for 25 years and has authored 100+ articles and four books. Currently, this expert is a Managing Partner at a financial consultancy, as well as the President of a firm that advocates and provides contract advisory services for coaches and athletic directors.
- Location: Florida
- B.A., Psychology, West Chester State College
- M.Ed., Counselor Education, The Citadel
- Ph.D., Counseling Psychology & Sports Psychology, Florida State University
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Sports Psychology, Florida State University
- Executive Education, University of Pennsylvania Wharton Business School
- Member, American Football Coaches Association
- Former, Assistant Football Coach, University of Maryland
- Former, Assistant Football Coach, University of Connecticut
- Former, Assistant Football Coach, The Citadel
- Former, Vice President, Morgan Stanley & Co., Inc.
- Former, Associate Professor of Sport Administration, Florida State University Law School
- Former, Director of Athletics, Liberty University
- Current, Managing Partner, financial consultancy
- Current, President, coach and athletic director career advocate and contract advisory firm