This highly qualified Adult Nurse Practitioner earned her degree from the University of Maryland. She is double board certified as an Occupational Health Nurse and a Substance Abuse Nurse. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Nursing. This expert has published over 10 peer-reviewed articles and has been invited to over 16 national lectures. She is a former Staff Nurse and Occupational Health Nurse. She is former Branch Chief at the White House Office of National Drug Control Office. She currently serves as Associate professor at a major school of nursing and is a Nurse Practitioner/Substance Abuse Counselor at a private center. She is currently a chair member for a major US nursing committee.
- Location: VA
- BSN, Fitchburg State University
- ANP, University of Maryland
- MSN, Lesley University
- PhD, Walden University
- Board Certification: Occupational Health Nurse
- Board Certification: Substance Abuse Nurse
- Fellow, American Academy of Nursing
- Publications, 10 peer-reviewed publications, 16 invited lectures
- Former, Staff Nurse, The George Washington University Hospital l
- Former, Senior Consultant, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration
- Former, Branch Chief, White House Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Current, Chair Member, major nursing committee
- Current, Nurse Practitioner/Substance Abuse Counselor, private center
- Current, Associate Professor, major school of nursing.