This highly-qualified expert has extensive experience in the food, beverage, and nutrition industry. He earned his BS in psychology from the University of Washington and is a chartered financial analyst. He has formerly served as the director of food, wine, and agribusiness research for Deutsche Bank, the senior vice president of equity research for D.A. Davidson & Co., and the director of strategic ventures for Post Holdings. Currently, this expert is a senior analyst for the food, beverage, and nutrition division of a research group in New York. He also runs a vineyard and winery in Oregon's Willamette Valley.
- Location: OR
- BS, Psychology, University of Washington
- Licensed, Chartered Financial Analyst
- Former, Director, Food, Wine, and Agribusiness Research, Deutsche Bank
- Former, Vice President, Strategy and Corporate Development, Sara Lee Corporation
- Former, Senior Vice President, Equity Research, D.A. Davidson & Co.
- Former, Director, Strategic Ventures, Post Holdings
- Current, Senior Analyst, Food, Beverage, and Nutrition, a research group in NY
- Current, Owner, a vineyard and winery in OR