This expert has nearly 40 years of experience in explosive devices, bombs, pyrotechnics, hazardous devices, and post-blast investigations. He earned his BS from Capella University and is certified as an international post blast investigator. Currently, he is a member of various professional organizations such as the International Association of Bomb Technicians and Investigators, and the International Association of Explosives Engineers. Formerly, he has held various roles as an explosive ordinance disposal technician in the U.S. Army, a project supervisor for SCI, Inc., program coordinator of the Texas Engineering Service at Texas A&M University, a senior associate/wmd specialist at SO Technologies, and a program manager in the Marine Forces Reserve. This expert currently serves as an adjunct professor of global studies at a VA university as well as a program manager for a terrorism technical support organization.
- Location: VA
- BS, Capella University
- Certified, International Post Blast Investigator
- Member, International Association of Bomb Technicians and Investigators
- Member, U.S. Bomb Technician's Association
- Member, International Association of Explosives Engineers
- Former, Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician, U.S. Army
- Former, Project Supervisor, SCI, Inc.
- Former, Program Coordinator, Texas Engineering Extension Service, Texas A&M
- Former, Senior Associate/WMD Specialist, SO Technologies
- Former, Explosives Countermeasures Specialist, FTI, Inc.
- Former, Program Manager, Marine Forces Reserve
- Current, Adjunct Professor, Global Studies, a VA university
- Current, Program Manager, a terrorism technical support organization