This expert has 20+ years of security experience, including domestic and international positions in executive protection and event security in the private sector. He has worked with foreign dignitaries and did site protection during the 2012/2016 Republican and Democratic National Conventions. He has also spent 10+ years as the Public Events Manager for a large state university in the California system. This expert also has extensive background in security consulting; his clients have ranged from individuals to retail outlets and large nightclubs. He has managed teams of 20+ security personnel, has published several related magazine articles, and currently hosts a podcast focused on nightclub security. He is designated as a Certified Protection Professional by the American Society for Industrial Security.
- Location: CA
- Certified Protection Professional, ASIS International
- Security Training, Executive Protection, Security Management, Nightclub Security, Event Security, Protective/Evasive Driving, Bomb Security, & Access Screening
- Author, Several Magazine Articles on Security
- Host: Nightclub Security Podcast
- Current - Owner & Lead Consultant, Executive Protection, and Security Consulting Firm
- Current - Contracted Executive Protection Agent, Security & Investigations Company
- Current - Public Events Manager, Large State University in California
- Former - Production Coordinator: Beacon Pictures, HOB, Showtime, & Rysher Entertainment
- Former - Security Manager: Restaurant Sevilla, Bar Absinthe, T.O.R.
- B.A., Brooks Institute of Photography