This expert provides education expert consultation for high-profile and complicated cases. As an educator and administrator, he has more than 35 yearsâ€™ experience as a teacher, principal, superintendent and director of special education. He also has served as a state department of education official. As a sought-after authority on school safety and education law.
This expert has presented at more than 80 events internationally and has been interviewed as an education expert on national and local television programs. Shortly after starting an education management consulting firm, he obtained a law degree with a specialty in education law and have provided consultation on more than 400 cases and testified more than 100 times in courts around the country.
His education management consulting firm provides consultation to schools, parents, and attorneys. Attorneys rely on the firm for consultation and expert witness services for high-profile and complicated cases involving schools and education. Schools contact utilize the firm to learn how to improve their school climate, to eliminate bullying and harassment of students, and to be sure their policies and procedures promote safety.
This expert and his team provide services from case inception through resolution. Determining the merit of a case, conducting file review and analysis, compiling expert reports, and offering testimony at deposition and/or at trial. Through the experience of its founder and principal consultant, this expert, and with the support of a highly competent staff, provides quality comprehensive services in the areas of school safety and accidents; sexual harassment; bullying; wrongful death; hiring, supervision, and retention of personnel; supervision of students; special education; and determination of the best interests of the child in custody matters.
- Location: New Jersey
- Ed.D., Rutgers University
- M.A., University of New Hampshire (School of Law)
- M.A., The College of New Jersey
- B.A., The College of New Jersey
- Member, American Association of School Administrators
- Member, International Bullying Prevention Association
- Member, Council for Exceptional Children
- Member, Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Member, Education Law Association
- Former, School Superintendent, School Principal, Special Educator, Teacher
- Current, Adjunct University Faculty in the Department of Educational Administration
- Current, Adjunct University Faculty in the Department of Special Education