This expert has almost three decades of experience in the field of criminal law and procedure. She earned both her BA and JD from the University of Toledo and is a member of the American Bar Association. She has special expertise in issues related to Miranda Rights, search & seizure and police interrogation of children. She previously served as an associate attorney for Davis Graham & Stubbs and as an assistant and associate professor of law at Creighton University. She is currently a professor of law at a university in Nebraska.
- Location: NE
- BA, The University of Toledo
- JD, The University of Toledo
- Member, American Bar Association
- Former, Associate Attorney, Davis Graham & Stubbs
- Former, Assistant Professor, Law, Creighton University
- Former, Associate Professor, Law, Creighton University