This expert specializes in injury biomechanics and automotive accident reconstruction. An alumnus of Texas A&M University's bioengineering program, he has 20+ years of accident analysis experience. In addition to consulting, he is involved in the research and testing of automotive bumper systems, having conducted numerous vehicular test collisions with human test subjects.
- Location: TX
- BS, Bioengineering, Texas A&M University
- Member, Biomedical Engineering Society
- Member, Society of Automotive Engineers
- Former, Biomechanical Analyst, Accident Analysis Engineers
- Former, General Partner, Biomedical Research Institute
- Current, Owner, a Texas Biomechanics Consultancy