This expert received his MSc and PhD in Biomechanics from the University of Waterloo (Canada), and followed up with a Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Mobility at Toronto Rehab Institute/Sunnybrook Hospital/University of Toronto. He has over 25 years of experience in biomechanics and kinesiology of human movement. His clinical and research work has included orthotics & prosthetics, footwear, back injury, and neurological disorders (cerebral palsy, myelomeningocele, stroke, multiple sclerosis, incomplete spinal cord injury, post-polio). Before his current role, he collaborated in, developed, and managed multidisciplinary clinical and research motion analysis labs in the US and Canada, and taught several biomechanics courses.
- Location: CA
- BS, Kinesiology, Univeristy of Waterloo
- MS, Biomechanics and Kinesiology, Univeristy of Waterloo
- PhD, Biomechanics and Kinesiology, Univeristy of Waterloo
- Member, North American Society of Gait and Clinical Movement Analysis
- Member, Society for Neuroscience
- Member, Canadian Society for Biomechanics
- Member, International Society for Posture and Gait Research
- Former, Biomecanical Specialist, Feet First Footcare Inc.
- Former, Kinesiologist, Canadian Back Institute
- Former, Administrative Director of the Motion Analysis Laboratory, Southern Illinois University
- Former, Research Coordinator, Department of Kinesiology, Univeristy of Waterloo
- Former, Research Lab Manager, Toronto Rehabilitation Institute
- Current, Assistant Professor, a CA University