This highly-qualified expert has extensive experience in automated external defibrillator (AED) program design and compliance. He earned his BS in public affairs from the University of Oregon and his JD from the Lewis & Clark Northwestern School of Law. He is a member of the Oregon State Bar and an advisory board member of the Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation and the National Center for Early Defibrillation. He has been the founder of several firms, including Lazar Jensen Geobel, Fios, Inc., and AED Risk Insights, Inc. Currently, this expert is the founder and president of an AED program compliance company that develops and publishes national AED program design guidelines that describe industry standards for AED programs and the AED Law Center.
- Location: OR
- BS, Public Affairs, University of Oregon
- JD, Lewis & Clark Northwestern School of Law
- Member, Oregon State Bar
- Member, Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation
- Former, Co-Founder and Managing Principal, Lazar Jensen Goebel
- Former, Attorney, Law Office of Richard A. Lazar
- Former, Co-Founder, President/CEO, & Director, Fios, Inc.
- Former, Founder and President, AED Risk Insights, Inc.
- Former, Principal, Lazar AED Consulting
- Current, Founder and President, an AED program compliance company