This expert has 40 years of experience working with heavy equipment, specifically, aerial work platforms and telehandlers. He formerly worked in multiple capacities, including as an assistant district manager for JLG Industries and as a manager at Gold Coast Aerial Lift, Inc., Nations Rent, Inc., and Sunbelt Rentals, Inc. In these roles, he managed over $114 million in fleet equipment and $35 million in the general tool store. Further, he was the owner of an equipment sales and rental company for 5 years and has experience in training for forklift and aerial operation. This expert is currently located in Florida working as a consultant.
- Location: FL
- Former, Assistant District Manager, JLG Industries
- Former, Territory Salesman, Aerial Lifts of New England, Inc.
- Former, President and Co-owner, Arrow Lift, Inc.
- Former, General Manager, Gold Coast Aerial Lift
- Former, Manager, Nations Rent Inc.
- Former, Manager, Sunbelt Rentals, Inc.
- Current, Consultant, an independent consultancy in FL