This case involves a 27-year-old-woman who was killed from electrocution resulting from accidental exposure to live power lines in Alaska. At the time of the incident in question, the woman was on the roof of the defendant’s building in order to conduct an inspection of the roof. During the course of her inspection, the woman ventured to the southwest corner of the roof. As she approached the edge of the roof she was suddenly shocked by electricity, killing her instantly. A subsequent investigation of the property revealed a power line that ran extremely close to the edge of the roof’s southwestern corner. It was alleged that the power line was far too close to the roof of the building.