This case takes place in Nebraska and involves an incident in which a piece of farming equipment electrocuted its owner while he was attempting to make repairs. The tractor was fairly new and had been maintained per the manufacturer’s recommendations for the duration of its use. One on occasion, the tractor broke down while being used to plant fresh crops on the farm. The farmer, who had an extensive working knowledge of tractors and farm equipment repairs, attempted to fix the machine himself. After returning the machine to a large garage on his property, the farmer began disassembling the tractor motor in order to access components that he believed were the cause of the issue. Suddenly and without warning, the man was injured by a powerful electric shock, resulting in serious burns to his arms. It is claimed that the tractor manufacturer should have been aware of the risk of electrical shock when attempting this particular repair, and that they failed to provide adequate warning to customers. An expert in equipment appraisal was sought to opine for this issue.