This case involves a man who suffered a number of neurological symptoms after he was exposed to toxic mold in his apartment, which was already plagued with issues of pest infestation and mismanagement. Unbeknownst to the Plaintiff, the apartment he had lived in for several years was heavily infested with black mold after a pipe break incident caused serious water damage to the walls and floor. During his time in the apartment, the man began experiencing progressively worsening neurological symptoms, including memory loss, headaches, and eventually seizures. On one occasion, the man suffered a major seizure while at home, causing him to fall down the stairs and suffer serious injuries. It was alleged that the damage to the man’s nervous system was caused by exposure to neurotoxins released by the mold infestation.