This expert has an extensive list of certifications and qualifications in health and safety. His work experience includes 30 years in occupational safety. He is the currently the President and founder of an environmental health and safety (EHS) services firm and provides expert witness services. He is a frequent trainer / presenter and has been an OSHA Authorized Instructor for General Industry and Construction Safety Courses since 1990. He provides instructor-trainer programs for the OSHA Training Institute Outreach Program. He has conducted research in the area of slip-resistance and regularly evaluates walking surfaces, floor treatments and footwear for slip-resistance for manufacturers, facility owners and legal cases. He has experience evaluating various chemical and other health exposures in occupational and residential settings.
- Location: PA
- BS, Business Administration, Elizabethtown College
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate, Epidemiology and Bio-Statistics, Drexel University
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate, Occupational & Environmental Hygiene, Johns Hopkins
- MS, Safety Sciences, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- MPH, Public Health, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Associate Risk Management (ARM), The Institutes
- Certified, Safety Professional (CSP), Board of Certified Safety Professionals
- Certified, Industrial Hygienists (CIH), American Board of Industrial Hygiene
- Certified, XL Tribometrist (CXLT), International Safety Association
- Construction Safety & Health Technician (CSHT), Board of Certified Safety Professionals
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), PA Department of Health
- Member, American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- Member, American Industrial Hygiene Association (AHIA)
- Member, National Safety Council
- Member, American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM)
- Former, Administrative Assistant to the Operations Manager, H. M. Stauffer & Sons, Inc.
- Former, Safety & Training Coordinator, H. M. Stauffer & Sons, Inc.
- Former, Safety Specialist, High Industries, Inc.
- Former, Corporate Manager of Safety, Industrial Hygiene & Environmental Services, High Industries, Inc.
- Former, Executive Assistant to the President, High Industries, Inc.
- Current, President, a safety engineering consulting firm