This fitness celebrity has been participating in strongman competitions since 2003 and has been a powerlifter since 2006. In 2013, he was the first American to compete in the MAS Wrestling World Cup in Russia and served as the Head Coach of Team USA in the 2014 World Championships in Siberia. A gym owner in Northern California, he has promoted and hosted many weightlifting competitions. He's also a published author for MILO, REPS Magazine, and fiveonfive Magazine.
- Location: CA
- Certified, Personal Trainer
- Certified, CrossFit Level I
- Certified, USAW Sports Performance Coach I
- Former, Strongman Coach, Boss Barbell Club
- Former, Coach, Studio 831 CrossFit
- Current, Head Coach and Owner, a successful Santa Cruz gym