This expert is a 23 year veteran of the health and fitness industry. He has served in a variety of positions in gyms from fitness attendant to personal trainer to acting as the general manager, and has consulted around the world. Throughout his career, he has not only worked with gym patrons but also with health care professionals to bridge the gap between health care and fitness. Currently, he is the president of a health and fitness consulting firm that focuses on working with organizations to build their business through education, training and consulting. He has helped launch large and small fitness centers, and worked with management on hiring, training, and gym safety.
- Location: DE
- Graduate, Wellness and Fitness, Gloucester County Institute of Technology
- Certified, Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Member, National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Member, Association for the Accreditation of Human Research Protection Programs (AAHRPP)
- Member, International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
- Member, European Health and Fitness Association (EHFA)
- Former, Assistant Fitness Director, Abington Fitness and Country Club
- Former, General Manager, Club LaMaison
- Former, Fitness Manager, Aquahab
- Former, VP of Customer Development, Strive Enterprises, Inc.
- Former, Vice President, Fitness Outfitters
- Former, Assistant General Manager/Personal Training Director, Bel Air Athletic Club
- Former, Design Representative and Consultant, Endless Pools, Inc.
- Current, President, a health and fitness consulting agency