This highly qualified vocational expert has nearly 20 years of professional experience. She completed her BA in psychology at the University of Mississippi and her MEd in Mental Health Services at the University of New Orleans. She is a certified life care planner with an additional certification in life care planning and catastrophic case management. Additionally, this expert is a licensed rehabilitation counselor. Formerly, she has served as a senior rehabilitation specialist at Stokes and Associates LLC and a vocational case manager at Broadspire Services, Inc. Currently, she is a vocational case manager for a social security review board and a life care planner for a consultancy in Louisiana.
- Location: LA
- BA, Psychology, University of Mississippi
- MEd, Mental Health Services, University of New Orleans
- Certified, Life Care Planning and Catastrophic Case Management
- Certified, Life Care Planner
- Licensed, Rehabilitation Counselor
- Licensed, Professional Counselor
- Former, Senior Rehabilitation Specialist, Stokes and Associates LLC
- Former, Vocational Case Manager, Broadspire Services, Inc.
- Current, Vocational Case Manager, a social security review board
- Current, Life Care Planner, a LA consultancy