This qualified expert earned her BS and MA in communication disorders from Colorado State University and University of Florida, respectively. She is a certified life care planner with over 20 years of experience. Formerly, she served as the regional manager of Medbrook Rehabilitation and the owner and director of operations of Follow Along Therapy. She currently works as a life care planner and is a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association as well as the International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals.
- Location: CT
- BS, Communication Disorders, Colorado State University
- MA, Communication Disorders, University of Northern Colorado
- Certified, Life Care Planner, University of Florida
- Certified, Medicare Set-aside Consultant
- Member, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Member, International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals
- Former, Language Pathologist/Clinical Coordinator, NocaCare, Inc.
- Former, Owner & Director of Operations, Follow Along Therapy
- Former, Regional Manager, Medbrook Rehabilitation
- Current, Life Care Planner