This expert is one of the nation's leading virologists. He earned a Masters in Virology from Queen Elizabeth Medical School in England and a Phd in Microbiology from Rutgers University. He serves as a member of the editorial board for numerous top journals in the virology space, and has participated in more than 100 internationally invited lectures in the field of virology. Currently, this expert is the director of a top university virology center and a professor of molecular genetics and microbiology.
- Location, NC
- BSc, Biochemistry, Warwick University
- MSc, Virology, Queen Elizabeth Medical School
- PhD, Microbiology, Rutgers University
- Member, Editorial Board, Journal of Virology
- Member, Editorial Board, RNA Biology
- Member, Editorial Board, Open Virology Journal
- Member, Editorial Board, Journal of Virological Methods
- Former, Research Investigator, Molecular Genetics, Hoffmann- La Roche Inc.
- Former, Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Current, Director, top university virology center
- Current, Professor of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, top university medical center