This highly qualified expert is trained for every type fo accident reconstruction with the except of aircraft. This expert can assist in profduct defect causation and has extensive court experiencve. Additionally, he is a member of multiple soceities. He has over 35 years of expwereince in motorsports and is hte author of 400 technical articles and 3 books.
- Location: California
- Bachelor of Science Engineering, California Coast University, Santa Ana, CA.
- Ph.D. Engineering Management, alifornia Coast University, Santa Ana, CA.
- MBA global business, BSE, alifornia Coast University, Santa Ana, CA.
- Certified Accident Investigator,
- A.M.A. Hall of Fame Motocrosser
- Accident reconstruction/investigation for both on-road and
- off-road accidents involving motorcycles, atvs, automobiles, RVs, boats, yachts, and ships.
- Every type of vehicle with the exception of aircraft.
- Product defects, cause and origin of vehicle fires, heavy machinery issues.
- Extensive court experience - Qualified since 1974 in 216 jury trials in State, Federal, and Foreign Courts.
- Contract accident expert for the State of California, the State of Arizona, and the U.S. Dept. of Justice. Court-appointed expert witness.
- Author, 400 technical articles and 3 books.
- Member, S.A.E., A.S.M.E., S.N.A.M.E., Forensic Expert Witness Association (FEWA), American Boat & Yacht Council (ABYC)
- Licensed, Master Research Technician, European Auto Union
- Licensed, N.I.A.S.E. Master Technician.
- Class A Engineering Contractor
- Certified, Accident Investigator (C.A.I.)
- A.M.A. Professional Motorcycle Racing License, F.I.M. International Motorcycle Racing License, C.M.C. Professional Motorcycle Racing License, A.F.M. Professional Racing License.
- Former, Instructor, The Specialty Vehicle Institute of America