This highly qualified, seasoned stone professional has over 30 years of experience in the stone industry. His skills include geology and stone identification, material sourcing, handling and transporting of fabricated stone, international business, OSHA compliance, business administration and management, as stone forensics. He received his BA from Syracuse University and is an accredited fabricator by the National Stone Institute. He is a member of the National Stone Institute. Currently, this expert serves as the president of an international supply company and the vice president and partner of a major NJ stone manufacturing company.
- Location: NJ
- BA, Music Industry, Syracuse University
- Accredited, National Stone Institute Fabricator
- Member, National Stone Institute
- Current, President, an international supply company
- Current, Vice President and Partner, a major NJ stone manufacturing center