This professional has 10+ years of experience in marketing, finance and operations, focused on thorough planning and management of significant staged racing events. A graduate of NYU's Master's program in Sports Business, he currently serves as the Senior Manager for Event Operations and Financial Analysis at one of the world's best known and largest running clubs, responsible for organizing one of the world's largest races in terms of participants and revenue generation.
- Location: NY
- BS: Binghamton University (Management)
- MS: New York University (Sports Business)
- Former, Account Executive, MKTG Inc
- Former, Manager - Event Management and Logistics, New York Road Runners
- Former, Senior Manager - Event Management and Logistics, New York Road Runners
- Current, Senior Manager - Event Operations and Financial Analysis, major running club