This highly qualified expert has over 10 years of experience in the field of diagnostic radiology. After his BA in American Studies from Ramapo College of New Jersey, this expert went on to complete his MD at the State University of New York at Stony Brook. He then completed an internship in Internal Medicine, a residency in Diagnostic Radiology and a fellowship in Breast Imaging. Currently, he works as an Assistant Professor of Breast Imaging at a distinguished university and is an active Faculty member and Co-Chair of the American College of Radiology's (ACR) Continuous Professional Improvement (CPI) module for Breast Imaging.
- Location: NY
- BA, American Studies, Ramapo College of New Jersey
- MD, State University of New York at Stony Brook
- Internship, State University of New York at Stony Brook
- Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, Harlem Hospital Center
- Fellowship, Breast Imaging, State University of New York at Stony Brook
- Board Certified, Diagnostic Radiology
- Current, American College of Radiology Faculty contributor and Co-Chair of the Breast Continuous Professional Improvement (CPI) module.
- Current, Assistant Professor of Breast Imaging, a distinguished university