This highly qualified expert has over 10 years of experience in his field. He received his MBBS from Jordan University of Science and Technology and completed his internship and residency in diagnostic radiology at King Abdullah University Hospital (KAUH), Jordan. He went on to complete his fellowship in abdominal imaging at University of Michigan. He is board certified in diagnostic radiology by the American Board of Radiology.
He has published 8 journal articles, one book chapter and 6 abstracts on various topics in radiology, including abdominal and cancer imaging. He is currently an assistant professor of abdomen imaging in the radiology department of a University in Michigan, and a staff radiologist at Ann Arbor VA healthcare center.
- Location: MI
- MBBS, Jordan University of Science and Technology.
- Internship, Princess Basma Teaching Hospital
- Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, Princess Basma Teaching Hospital
- Residency, Diagnostic Radiology, King Abdullah University Hospital
- Fellowship, Abdominal Imaging, University of Michigan Health System
- Board Certified, American Board of Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
- Licensed, Physician, MI
- Member, Radiological Society of North America
- Member, European Radiological Society
- Member, Society of Computed Bod Tomography and Magnetic Resonance
- Member, Radiology Leadership Institute
- Member, American College of Radiology
- Member, Michigan Radiological Society
- Former, Radiologist, Mayiez Medical Center
- Former, House Physician, King Hussein Cancer Center
- Former, Clinical Lecturer, University of Michigan
- Current, Assistant Professor of Radiology, a University in Michigan
- Current, Staff Radiologist, Abdomen Imaging, a Michigan healthcare center.