This expert is an established specialist on marketing and global supply chain practices within global impact areas, including the fast moving consumer goods and IT industry. He has held a number of executive and senior management roles, including appointments at Proctor & Gamble and TELUS Communications, Inc. He earned his BS in computer science from the University of Windsor, his MBA from Wayne State University, and a PhD in supply chain management from the University of Capetown. He currently serves as an adjunct professor of supply chain management at an Ivy League University and a prominent California university. In addition to his faculty commitments, he has spoken at a TEDx event, OPAL and UN, and consults on a number of supply chain projects globally.
- Location: CA
- BS, Computer Science, University of Windsor
- MBA, Wayne State University
- PhD, Supply Chain Management, University of Cape Town
- Former, Business Programs Manager, TELUS Communications, Inc.
- Former, Senior Manager, Market Planning, Procter & Gamble Co.
- Current, Adjunct Professor of Supply Chain Management, an Ivy League university
- Current, Adjunct Professor of Supply Chain Management, a prominent California university
- Current, Principal, a logistics and supply chain consultancy