This expert is an actively practicing plastic surgeon in the Chesapeake Bay region. He graduated from the University of Virginia with a BS in Biology and earned his MD at the University of Maryland. Thereafter, he completed residencies in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery at George Washington University and the University of Mississippi, respectively. He is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and stays abreast of current trends in Plastic Surgery. He currently is in private practice.
- Location: VA
- BA, University of Virginia
- MD, University of Maryland
- Residency, Otolaryngology, George Washington University
- Residency, Plastic Surgery, University of Mississippi
- Board Certified: Otolaryngology
- Board Eligible: Plastic Surgery
- Former, Otolaryngologist, Several Hospitals in the DC Area
- Current, Physician, a Private Surgical Practice in Virginia
- Admitting privileges at a level I trauma center, as well as several communities hospitals.
- Scope of practice includes aesthetic as well as traumatic reconstruction and hand surgery