This highly qualified expert has nearly three decades of experience in the field of pharmaceutical development. She received her BS in biochemistry and organic chemistry and both her DEA and PhD in medicinal chemistry, all from the University Louis Pasteur in Strasbourg, a prestigious French University. She holds 20 patents, mostly in relation to the processing and preparation of pharmaceuticals and is responsible for three finished products as well. She has held a variety of roles within the industry, beginning with several roles as a senior scientist and then moving up to principal scientist at ChemoCentryx, Inc. She then became a consultant for SciMed Partners and Franklin & Associates International LLC. She subsequently transitioned to working with patents, becoming a registered U.S. patent agent and then serving at both Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati and Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP. Currently, she is the founder and principal at a biopharmaceutical company and a co-founder and COO of a second biopharmaceutical company, both located in California.
- Location: CA
- BS, Biochemistry and Organic Chemistry, University Louis Pasteur, France
- DEA, Medicinal Chemistry, University Louis Pasteur, France
- PhD, Medicinal Chemistry, University Louis Pasteur, France
- 20 Patents
- Member, San Francisco Intellectual Property Law Association
- Former, Principal Scientist, ChemoCentryx, Inc.
- Former, Senior Consultant, SciMed Partners
- Former, Consultant, Franklin & Associates International LLC
- Former, Patent Agent, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
- Former, Patent Agent, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Current, Founder, Principal, a biopharmaceutical company in CA
- Current, Co-Founder, COO, a biopharmaceutical company in CA