This accomplished expert is a highly experienced pathologist who completed medical school in India and went on to complete a residency in Pathology at The University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. The expert has examined about 25000 liver, kidney and gastrointestinal biopsies in his career.He has been invited to speak over 200 times on topics ranging from hepatitis C, diseases of the kidney, and viral infections in transplant patients.internal fluid illnesses following organ transplants to viral infections. He is experienced in writing reports and testifying for medicolegal cases.
- Location: PA
- M.B.B.S., Medicine, Delhi University
- M.D., All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Residency, Pathology AP/CP, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Residency, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Fellowship, University of Miami School of Medicine
- Board Certified: American Board of Pathology, Anatomical and Clinical Pathology
- Member of The Renal Pathology Society (Jacob Churg Awardee), American Society of Transplantation (Established Investigator Awardee), and The American Society of Nephrology
- 200 publications, 25 book chapters in respected journals such as the American Journal of Transplants
- Former, Assistant and Associate Professor of Pathology, and currently Full Professor at a major Pennslyvania university.