This expert has 13 years experience in Otolaryngology with a focus on paediatric and sinus diseases. Expert opinion in a variety of legal cases as well as independent medical examiner for insurance claims for disability relating to diseases of the head and neck and related structures.
He is responsible for quality of care and standards for the division of Otolarygology at one of Canada's largest urban hospitals. This expert is an instructor of medical students and residents rotating through Otolaryngology.
- Location:Toronto, Ontario
- M.D., University of Toronto
- Residency, Otolaryngology, University of Manitoba
- Fellowship, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Toronto
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Member, Canadian Society of Otolaryngology
- Member, American Academy of Otolaryngology
- Current, Clinical Instructor of otolaryngology at a major medical university
- Current, Chief of otolaryngology at a major hospital
- Current, Deputy Chief of surgery at a major hospital